About the Course
The MBA (Graduate) is a career-oriented programme from Leeds Beckett University, UK. The primary aim of the programme is to provide postgraduate level knowledge, understanding, and skills that can prepare students for a career in business and management.
Throughout the programme, students have the opportunity to develop their management and leadership style, in order to think and move strategically in uncertain business environments.
Students on the programme will also learn how to apply academic theories and concepts whilst addressing real-life business issues, in order to be equipped with the analysis and communication skills that are needed to work with stakeholders in businesses from a diverse background.
Independent learning, along with creative and critical thinking skills, are all developed throughout the students project work, to help them to become innovative and entrepreneurial in generating and implementing effective ideas in their work.
The British College as a whole is a wonderfull experience. It's incredible architecture as well as it's overall scale in both it's education, eca and management department have left me in awe. Pair that with nice people around and you have yourself a near perfect college experience.
I had a chance to visit british college which is located in thapathali.I have a chance to visit vr lab too.I watched YouTube too.
I really liked the infrastructure of the clz ❤️i’m really looking forward for studing here ????
The British College is a very well-established educational institution that provides world class education. Located in a very convenient spot, TBC is one of the best colleges in Nepal.
Without any doubts, The British college is one of the finest college of our nation. And being a part of it is a lifetime opportunity. Anyone who is interested must not miss the opportunity to be a part of such a glorious college.
- Equips students with the theoretical and practical skills required by business leaders in the current business context.
- Develops entrepreneurial skills to enable identification and ability to develop creative solutions and/or enterprises.
- Develops research and evidence based problem solving skills.
- Provides students with the opportunity to build relationships with industry through consultancy projects.
For more information about MBA Consultancy Project visit:
As the course has an international context, graduates will be competent at working in both the local, and the international job market. e.g within Finance, Operations, Marketing, and HRM, in a range of roles including (but not limited to):
- Middle-level managerial to head of a team or organisation
- Initiate and develop your own business
- Business or management consultant
- Bachelors Honours Degree: 2:2 or above (55% or above)
- A pass in TBC's Pre-Masters degree;
- A degree greater than or equal to 2.1 (Students fully meeting LBU entry criteria can join directly to the university programme) and;
- A minimum of 6.5 IELTS or equivalent (with no skill below 6)
- A student may be allowed admission with relevant managerial (evidenced) work experience (no less than 2-3 years).
(Note: individual university partners may have variations on the type and amount of work experience and if it is required. Please refer to the Programme Leader for further specific course information).
The Pre-masters programme is suggested to be successfully completed before joining the University's Programme. It is structured as follows:
|Fundamentals of Business and Management
The MBA programme is structured as follows and is made up of six core modules(including a group-based consultancy project) and four optional modules.
|Becoming a Master Manager
|Operations and Logistics Management
|Final Project Semester
*: starts from the first semester and runs till final project semester
|Indicative Option Modules (Electives)
|Management, People and Organisations
|Business Process Operations Management
|Social Media Marketing and Management
Students apply their learning to a real organisational issue of strategic level across any relevant business and management disciplines. They'll be encouraged to work independently and also manage a client-consultant relationship.